Affordable and complete preventative healthcare services.
Adult & Senior Wellness Plans
The adult and senior wellness plans are designed for adult pets and seniors in their sunset years. The plan offers comprehensive preventative healthcare services, including:
- Vaccinations: Vaccinations are necessary to protect your pet from a wide range of contagious diseases. To this end, we offer all the necessary core vaccinations. We also offer additional vaccinations recommended based on your pet’s lifestyle. You will also be glad to learn that we offer a 20% discount on vaccine antibody titers.
- Lab Work: Our lab is equipped to offer a wide range of tests. Our basic tests include an early detection panel, complete blood count, thyroid and urinalysis tests, and tests for heartworm and other parasites.
- Dental Care Upgrade: You also have the option of upgrading to a dental care program for comprehensive dental services. These include regular checkups, cleaning, anti-nausea injections, and anesthetic safety packages.
- Senior Pet Package Upgrade: Senior pets are especially prone to a range of conditions. Our senior upgrade program offers additional healthcare to keep your pet healthier for longer as they age gracefully.
Healthy Kitten Plan
Kittens are precious and should be kept safe and healthy at all times. This is what our healthy kitten plan offers: comprehensive preventative healthcare for your furry friend. Our services include:
- Physical Examinations: Kittens have fragile bones, muscles, and untested immune systems. We offer comprehensive physical examinations to detect any conditions as early as possible. We also provide all necessary core vaccinations for cats.
- Lab Work: We also provide comprehensive lab work services. These include screening for common cat viruses and parasites.
- Surgical Procedures: We also offer a range of surgical procedures. These include anti-anesthesia injections, spaying and neutering, suture removal, and an anesthetic safety package.
Healthy Puppy Plan
Puppies have fragile bodies and immune systems, which is why we offer a healthy puppy plan. We offer a broad range of preventative services to keep them healthy and happy. Our services include:
- Physical examinations
- Lab work
- A range of surgical procedures
Veterinarian in Warrenton
At Clevengers Corner Veterinary Care, we guarantee the best preventative healthcare services for your furry friend. We are the premier animal clinic in Culpeper and Warrenton, VA, and have years of experience providing reliable veterinary care.
For more information on our wellness plans or to schedule an appointment, call us at (540) 428-1000.