Loyalty Rewards Program
CCVC Loyalty Rewards Program
Clevengers Corner Veterinary Care offers a “Loyalty Rewards Program” for clients who choose to purchase their pet prescriptions and parasite prevention through our practice or our online store. The benefits of the loyalty program include:
- Free nail trims with any examination
- Unlimited discounted nail trims any other time ($10-off)
- Free ward occupancy for drop-off appointments or diagnostic testing
- Courtesy submission of manufacturer rebate forms for Heartgard and Nexgard
- Periodic product giveaways and other exclusive discounts
All of our clients are members of the CCVC Loyalty Rewards Program unless they have chosen to purchase prescription pet medication from another supplier. Eligibility for the Loyalty Rewards Program is not impacted by the purchase of therapeutic pet foods, over-the-counter pet supplies, human medications purchased through human pharmacies, or medications that are not stocked by our practice. Terms of the Loyalty Rewards Program may be changed or discontinued at any time without notice.
Once participation in the Loyalty Rewards Program has been forfeited, a client may reestablish eligibility after three consecutive purchases of pet prescription medications through our practice or our online store.
CCVC Manufacturer Guarantee Support Program
Whether or not you choose to participate in the CCVC Loyalty Rewards Program, our manufacturer guarantee support is automatically included for any prescription medication purchased through CCVC, including through our online store. Our guarantee support means that:
- Our prescription medications are supported by robust manufacturer guarantees that cover treatment costs related to complications, side effects, or lack of efficacy of the product
- CCVC keeps all records necessary to file claims, if necessary
- CCVC staff will file the claim and supporting paperwork with the manufacturer
- There is no charge for veterinarian consultations with the manufacturer if required
CCVC bills the manufacturer directly for all applicable diagnostic and treatment costs.
Please be aware that for prescription medications ordered elsewhere:
- The client is responsible for verifying with the drug manufacturer whether or not any support is provided if a complication, side-effect, or lack of efficacy is experienced from a medication purchased outside of our office or website
- The client must maintain all records necessary to file claims
- The client must file a claim and supporting paperwork with the supplier and/or manufacturer
- Regular fees are charged for veterinarian consultations with the manufacturer if required
- CCVC will bill the client directly for all applicable diagnostic and treatment costs.