We are Vet-Stem certified to provide stem cell therapy.
What is Vet-Stem Regenerative Medicine?
Regenerative Medicine is a broad definition for innovative medical therapies that will enable the body to repair, replace, restore and regenerate damaged or diseased tissues.
Vet-Stem Regenerative Medicine uses a concentrated form of autologous adipose-derived adult stem cells to treat traumatic and degenerative diseases, including bowed tendons, ligament injuries, osteoarthritis, and osteochondral defects in horses, dogs and cats.
If your dog or cat has arthritis then you should consider Vet-Stem Cell Therapy.
For more in-depth information visit their website here.
Clevengers Corner Veterinary Care is a family-centered veterinary healthcare team dedicated to delivering excellence with compassion. Our mission is to:
- Advocate a high standard of care for each patient.
- Provide proactive, personalized customer service.
- Educate and comfort our patient’s families.
- Maintain a pleasing and sanitary environment.
- Constantly expand our knowledge and improve our skills.